Hands up workshops Using horse power
Hands up workshops on the Polish traditional farms using horse power
Get to know the traditions of the Polish countryside
Dates: will be specified
- 1st day – accomodation on the farm in Stryszow area (traditional or organic eco-tourist farm), starting with dinner, and walking in the area
- 2nd day- visiting traditional farm, workshops: butter and cheese making, hand milking cow, feeding animals, traditional way of hay collecting, making stacks, cutting grass by hands (using scythe) weaving, other work on the farm dependent from the season. And a first lesson of working with horse (three hours).
- 3rd day – visiting ICPPC ECOCENTRE, guided visit around centre (45 min), lecture about ICPPC history and present activities (1 hour). And a second lesson of working with horse (three hours).
- 4th day – walking through the local villages (2-3 hours). And third lesson of working with horse (three hours).
- 5th day – after breakfast going by train to Cracow (1 hour 15 minutes), coming back for dinner.Alternative: all day climbing to Babia Gora, Queen of Beskidy mountains (1725 m above sea level).
- 6th day – traditional cooking and baking, juice and jam making, traditional folk music, meeting with local farmers, horse care, sight seeing, and fourth lesson of working with horse (three hours).
- 7th day – departure (including breakfast and lunch on the way/or on the farm)
The total price price (based on min. 6 people – max 10) is 2300 PLN for 1 person. The price include: costs of accomodation, meals on the farms, lectures in English, workshops, English speaking general guide. Price does NOT include local and international travel costs, extra meals outside our accomodation.
Accommodation in Potoczek www.potoczek.pl (you are welcome to come earlier and stay longer). There is also the possibility of delicious meals.
Please contact us if you are interested in this program:
tel./fax +48 33 8797114 firstname.lastname@example.org